更新时间：2021-05-04 来源：托福 点击：
Task 1: Your friend wants to attend a summer school to graduate one year earlier from the university. Talk about an advantage and /or a disadvantage of doing this. (命中，机经Task 2第17题)
Task 2: Your university is planning to allow people in the community to take courses with students. This course will be free for them and they will not receive feedback or grades about their papers. Do you think this is a good program and why?
1. What is the most important habit that parents can teach their children?
2. Among the three, who do you think can tell the kids right from wrong?
3. What are the advantages and disadvantages of eating fast food?
4. Describe a change in your school that was initially considered by students as having negative effects on their life but later proved to be positive?
5. Your friend is coming to take a visit to your country. Which transportation would you like to recommend to him? Include explanations in your response.
6. Which of the following areas of current events do you most like to read?
Arts and films
7. University students encounter many difficult challenges in their studies. Which challenge do you think is the most difficult one and how do you deal with it?
8. What are the advantages and disadvantages of expelling students from their school, if they are caught cheating in exams?
9. The school allows students to keep pets in their dorms. Do you think it is good or not?
10. If you have opportunities to do something for good causes, which of the following would you choose?
distributing meals for needy people
helping children build playground
seeing people in hospital
11. Your friend is coming to your country for studying, but he or she is worried about the cost. What are the suggestions you can offer?
12. Which of the following period of life do you think is the hardest? Childhood, teenager, adulthood?
13. There are several ways you can get to know a country without travelling abroad. Which of the following ways would you like to choose?
Joining online communication groups
Choose one and explain why.
14. Which of the following three would you choose to do in summer vacation? Working as a librarian, painter in an art center, or life guard in the natatorium?
15. Talk about the advantage and disadvantage of universities located in small town or rural areas.
16. Is it important to be polite and have good manners?
17. Your community center now offers classes on the weekends for free. Which of the following classes will you choose to take?
financial course to help you manage money;
car maintenance and repair;
review of Latin-American music.
18. If universities are given financial support to develop researches, which one do you think would receive more benefits.
To predict weather more accurately.
To clean rivers and ocean.
To deal with outer space.
19. Recall an argument that you have ever had with others and describe the details of the conflict.
20. What kind of strategy do you use to handle an overwhelming amount of work?
1. Some people like to take less informative but interesting lectures. Others like to take boring but more content rich lectures. Which do you prefer?
2. Some people believe that students should participate after school activities while they are dealing with their school work. Others prefer to focus on school work only. Which do you prefer?
3. Some people like to make decisions based on their own experience;while other people prefer to ask others for help such as family and friends. Which do you prefer and why?
4. Some managers tend to check worker"s task closely or frequently; while others tend to check them rarely or causally. Which is better for the management?
5. When giving feedbacks to students, some teachers would like to talk to their students in person; while some teachers would give written comments to students. Which do you prefer and why?
6. Female and male university students should have separate residence halls. Do you agree or disagree?
7. Do you agree or disagree with the statement that it"s easier to teach elementary school kids than college students?
8. Do you agree or disagree with the statement that people should dress following fashion trends?
9. Do you agree or disagree that it"s acceptable for students to disagree with their instructors?
10. Some people speak out in class. Others prefer to listen and quietly observe. Which do you think leads to greater success in school? Why?
11. Some teachers let students choose topics that interest them on research papers. Others assign topics on research papers. Which one do you prefer?
12. Some people believe old people should not take risk and participate adventurous events as the young people. Do you agree? Why?
13. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Good teachers admit they make mistakes or don"t know something.
14. Some people prefer to give their opinions immediately. Others prefer to wait and listen to others" opinions before giving their own. Which one do you think is better?
15. Friends may disagree with each other, and still maintain friendship. Do you agree with or disagree with this idea, why?
16. Do you agree or disagree that one of the best ways to learn about a country is to watch its TV shows?
17. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement:For the success of business, it is important to be friendly and outgoing?
18. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement, the most important element of a successful school is experienced teachers?
19. Some people prefer to do take a vacation in cities, and others prefer to spend their vacation in countryside. Which do you prefer? Explain why.
20. Do you think it is reasonable to give a lower grade to the assignment that hand in after deadline?