更新时间：2021-05-04 来源：托福 点击：
Task 1: Your school decides to use electronic newspapers instead of paper
ones. Talk about the advantage and disadvantage of this decision.
Task 2: Some teachers prefer to answer students’ questions while they are
delivering a lecture. Some teachers prefer to answer their questions when the
lecture is over. Which one do you prefer? Why?
1. What activity do you think can cultivate children"s sense of
2. Which one of the following do you think is the most important quality
for an entrepreneur?
3. Which of the following do you think is the best way to know a new
school: joining a one-day campus tour, spending a weekend on the campus play
field, or auditing lectures?
4. Your university will sponsor one of the following activities for
students, an outdoor camping night, a music festival for students to experience
the local culture or a computer game competition in the dormitory. Which one do
you think it"s the best to establish new friendship and solidarity among
students and why? Please include details and examples in your explanation.
5. Which one of the following should a city invest? 1) transportation; 2)
park; 3) school.
6. The university decides to remodel the dormitory and add a new space to
it. Which space do you recommend to add in your dormitory?
7. The university currently requires all the students to take the physical
education course to get graduate. Which of the following choices will you
8. If your friend is going to an important interview, what suggestions
would you give him?
9. Final is coming, and your friend often oversleeps and misses the class.
Will you help your friend to study while you also have a lot of exams?
10. Describe a common mistake that experienced teacher often make.
11. Talk about how your study habits differ from others.
12. Describe a job you admired but you will NOT choose it yourself.
13. Which of the following three would you choose to do in summer vacation?
Working as a librarian, painter in an art center, or life guard in the
14. Your friend is going to take a part-time job in college. Please
describe the advantages and disadvantages of doing a part-time.
15. Which of the following classes is the most attractive to students?
History of rock music
16. If the school doesn’t allow students to take cellphones with them when
they come to school, what would be the influence of this policy?
17. What should we do to help the elder in our community?
18. Which one do you think is more important? The process of doing
something or the result at the end?
19. Which kind of roommate do you prefer: a roommate from a foreign country
or a roommate from your own country?
20. Some students would prefer to live with roommates. Others would prefer
to live alone. Which opinion would you prefer and why?
1. Some parents think they should protect students from making mistakes.
Some think they should let them make mistakes. What do you think?
2. Some people like to make decisions based on their own experience; while
other people prefer to ask others for help such as family and friends. Which do
you prefer and why?
3. When giving feedbacks to students, some teachers would like to talk to
their students in person; while some teachers would give written comments to
students. Which do you prefer and why?
4. Do you think students should be required to study certain fields or to
study whatever that interests them?
5. Do you agree or disagree that students would learn more if the teachers
assign them with more schoolwork?
6. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? With the
popularity of the technology that focuses on entertainment, people read fewer
books than before.
7. Many people prefer to read books in electronic format on a computer
screen or other devices. Some other people prefer to read books on paper printed
copies. Which way do you prefer? Why?
8. Some people think that with the development of technology and Internet,
libraries will disappear; while others think libraries are always necessary.
Which one do you agree? Please give specific details to support your
9. Which one do you prefer? Review your notes after class and keep doing
this throughout the whole semester or just review at the end of the
10. Some people think it"s better to take classes in the daytime and have a
part-time job in the evening, some people prefer to have a part-time job in the
daytime and take classes in the evening. Which do you think is better? Use
specific details and examples to explain your answer.
11. Many people think that students study course materials more effectively
by taking exams; while others think that students learn more effective through
doing other activities such as writing paper or completing projects. Which do
you think is more effective for students to learn?
12. Some people believe that we should not discuss about the private
activities of the popular people, like movie stars and singers. Do you agree?
13. Imagine that you have been accepted by two different universities. One
university is well-known for its excellent academic program, but it’s expensive;
while another is less well-known, but has offered you with scholarship to pay
for your intuition fee. Which university would you prefer, explain why.
14. Some people get to know a person by the first observation while others
prefer to get to know a person by long time observation. Which one do you prefer
and explain why.
15. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement: all students
should attend social activities such as join a club or a sports team in
16. Do you agree or disagree with the statement? Interrupting others while
others are talking about something is impolite?
17. Your city is about to build a new factory so as to provide more job
opportunities for citizens; however, the factory might lead to environmental
pollution to some extent. Do you agree or disagree to build such a new
18. Some people think students should study in classroom. While others
believe that they should visit museum and zoo to study. Which one do you
19. Some people prefer to stay in touch with their friends and family
members while traveling. Others prefer not to get in touch and stay alone. Which
do you prefer and why?
20. Some people like to share their thoughts through publications like
newspapers and blogs. Others prefer to only share them with friends. Which one
do you prefer?