职场必用的英语口语句型四篇

更新时间:2023-11-25 来源:英语口语 点击:

【www.scabjd.com--英语口语】

下面是小编精心整理的职场必用的英语口语句型四篇,仅供参考,大家一起来看看吧。

第一篇: 职场必用的英语口语句型

常用英语口语句型

1. I’m an office worker. 我是上班族。

2. I work for the government. 我在政府机关做事。

3. I’m happy to meet you. 很高兴见到你。

4. I like your sense of humour. 我喜欢你的幽默感。

5. I’m glad to see you again. 很高兴再次见到你。

6. I’ll call you. 我会打电话给你。

7. I feel like sleeping/ taking a walk. 我想睡/散步。

8. I want something to eat. 我想吃点东西。

9. I need your help. 我需要你的帮助。

10. I would like to talk to you for a minute. 我想和你谈一下。

11. I have a lot of problems. 我有很多问题。

12. I hope our dreams come true. 我希望我们的梦想成真。

13. I’m looking forward to seeing you. 我期望见到你。

14. I’m supposed to go on a diet / get a raise. 我应该节食/涨工资。

15. I heard that you’re getting married. Congratulations.听说你要结婚了,恭喜!

16. I see what your mean. 我了解你的意思。

17. I can’t do this. 我不能这么做。

18. Let me explain why I was late. 让我解释迟到的理由。

19 Let’s have a beer or something. 咱们喝点啤酒什么的。

20.Where is your office? 你们的.办公室在哪?

21.What is your plan? 你的计划是什么?

22.When is the store closing? 这家店什么时候结束营业?

23. Are you sure you can come by at nine? 你肯定你九点能来吗?

24. Am I allowed to stay out past 10? 我可以十点过后再回家吗?

25. The meeting was scheduled for two hours, but it is now over yet. 会议原定了两个小时,不过现在还没有结束。

26.Tom’s birthday is this week. 汤姆的生日就在这个星期。

27.Would you care to see it/ sit down for a while? 你要不要看/坐一会呢?

28. Can you cover for me on Friday/help me/ tell me how to get there? 星期五能不能请你替我个班/你能帮我吗/你能告诉我到那里怎么走吗?

29.Could you do me a big favor? 能否请你帮我个忙?

30. He is crazy about Crazy English. 他对疯狂英语很着迷。

第二篇: 职场必用的英语口语句型

1.日常口语

Pull yourself together.

打起精神来。

But I just made a big mistake.

可是我出了个很大的差错。

What"s keeping you? Hurry up.

你怎么耽搁了,快点儿!

Would you get to the point?

你能把要点说得再清楚点儿吗?

All right, all right.

好的,好的。

What"s the point?

什么是重点?

Please hand the document in to me.

请把那份文件交给我。

What document are you talking about?

你说的是哪份文件?

Are you working overtime tonight?

今晚你加班吗?

Unfortunately, yes.

很遗憾,要加班。

Are you working late tonight?

今天晚上你要工作到很晚吗?

2.会议英语

I’d like to call the meeting to order.

我宣布会议开始。

Today, we are going to discuss……

今天我们要讨论…

Shall we move on to the next item on the agenda?

我们接着进行议程的下一项。

Let’s turn to the second issue.

我们接着讨论第二个问题。

I’m sorry to cut you off.

对不起打断一下。

May I come in here?

我可以插句话吗?

Have you got anything to say?

你有什么要说吗?

3.商务报盘

We"re willing to make you a firm offer at this price.

我们愿意以此价格为你报实盘。

We can offer you a quotation based upon the international market.

我们可以按国际市场价格给您报价。

My offer was based on reasonable profit, not on wild speculations.

我的报价以合理利润为依据,不是漫天要价。

No other buyers have bid higher than this price.

没有别的买主的出价高于此价。

We can"t accept your offer unless the price is reduced by 5%.

除非你们减价5%,否则我们无法接受报盘。

I"m afraid the quotation is unacceptable.

恐怕你发的报价不能接受。

Now we look forward to replying to our offer in the form of counter-offer.

现在我们希望你们能以还盘的形式对我方报盘予以答复。

第三篇: 职场必用的英语口语句型

Part Four: Monologue

I work in the human resources department of my company, and it is often my responsibility to hire new employees. When trying to fill open positions within the company, I have certain qualities that I look for in a potential employee. Are they dedicated and hard working? Are they willing to be trained? Do their interests and career goals match those of the company? It’s difficult choosing the right candidate and I want to be sure that both the company and the employee will benefit from one another. Relevant experience and educational background are important as well, but there is more required in finding the best person for the job.

--Steve Peters, Human Resources Division

我在公司的人力资源部工作,我的工作职责通常是招聘新的员工,当公司有空缺需要招聘人员的时候,我会留意在未来的员工身上是否有以下的品质:他们是否敬业?是否工作努力?他们是否乐意接受培训?他们的兴趣和事业目标是否与公司的一致?招到合适的人选不容易,我也希望能够确保公司和员工之间能够双方受益。招聘最合适的人担任某项工作,相关的经验和教育背景很重要,但是还有更多的要求。

--斯蒂夫·皮特斯 人力资源部

Part Five: Vocabulary and Phrases

-- reference] 证明信(人);推荐函

-- impressive 予人深刻印象的

-- qualification 资格,能力

-- resume 履历表

-- up-and-coming 极有前途的.

-- benefit 津贴

--carry over 遗留,账册前页转下页

-- apply/ application/ applicant 申请/ 申请书/ 申请人

-- employer/ employee/ employment 雇主/ 雇员/ 雇佣

-- fill (a fomp3, an application, etc) out 填写

--*ad-often abbreviated, used for “advertisement”

--*as well as - similar to “and” or “in addition to”, usually used in a more fomp3al sense

第四篇: 职场必用的英语口语句型

1. Are you hiring?

你们招人吗?

2. I saw your ad* in the paper and wanted to apply for the job.

我看到你们在报纸上登的广告想来应聘这个工作。

3. When can you come in for an interview?

你什么时候可以来面试?

4. Do you have any references?

你有介绍信吗?

5. What’s your past job experience?

你以往有何工作经验?

6. This is a very impressive resume, Mr. Smith.

你的履历表给人印象深刻,史密斯先生,

7. What are your qualifications?

您具备什么资历?

8. What’s the starting salary?

起始薪金是多少?

9. What possibilities are there for advancement?

获得提升有何要求?

10. What kind of holidays/ benefits do you have for your employees?

你们为职员提供何种假期/福利?

Part Two: Dialogues

1. Resumes and Interviews履历表和面试

A: Hey Ted, I saw this ad in the paper. You should take a look.

B: What is it?

A: It’s for a job. It looks perfect for you.

B: Let’s see … “Wanted: manager for up-and-coming fimp3. Must have good organizational skills. Experience a plus. Please contact Betty Sue.” Oh, I don’t know …

A: Come on, what have you got to lose?

B: What about my resume?

A: Here, I’ll help you type one up.

B: Thanks, Mary. You’re a real pal. I’ll call now to set up an interview.

A:嘿,特德,我看到报纸上的这篇广告,你该看一看。

B:是什么广告?

A:招聘广告。看上去很适合你。

B: 让我瞧瞧。“招聘:极富发展潜力的公司招聘经理。需良好的组织才能。具有经验。有意者请与贝蒂·苏联系”。哦,我不知道……

A: 别这样,你又不会损失什么。

B: 可是我的履历表呢?

A: 在这儿,我会帮你打印一份的。

B: 谢谢你,玛丽。你真够朋友。我现在就打电话约定面试。

2. Salary 工资

A: Well, I’ve looked over your resume, Mr. Peepers.

B: Please, call me Ted.

A: Well, Ted, this is a very impressive resume. However, we do have several other applicants to finish interviewing before we can make a final decision. We’ll call you by Friday, if that’s all right.

B: That’s no problem.

A: Do you have any other questions?

B: Well, what kind of salary do you provide?

A: Salary is based on experience as well as* time spent with our company.

B: I see.

A: Salary can be negotiated once we officially offer you the job.

B: Sounds fine.

A:哦,我看过了你的履历表,皮伯斯先生。

B: 请叫我特德好了。

A: 好,特德,你的履历表给人印象深刻,可是,在我们做出最后的决定之前我们还要面试其他几个应聘者。如果可以的话,我们不迟于星期五会给你打电话。

本文来源:http://www.scabjd.com/yingyuziyuan/255342/