九年级英语上册第七单元翻译锦集四篇

更新时间:2023-04-08 来源:翻译 点击:

【www.scabjd.com--翻译】

九年级的同学,你们现在的英语课文学到哪里了呢。有没有学到第七单元,那你知道这一章的课文怎么翻译吗。以下是小编收集整理的九年级英语上册第七单元翻译锦集四篇,仅供参考,希望能够帮助到大家。

九年级英语上册第七单元翻译篇1

2a 部分翻译What does Molly think of Kathy"s statements? Listen and circle A for Agree,D for Disagree or DK for Doesn"t Know.

莫利认为凯西的陈述怎么样?听录音并圈出A表示同意,D表示不同意或DK表示不知道。

Kathy凯西

Molly莫利

1. Sixteen-year-olds should not be allowed to work at night.

1. 16岁的青少年不应该被允许在晚上学习。

2. Larry shouldn"t work every night.

2.拉里不应该每天晚上都学习。

3. He should cut his hair.

3.他应该剪头发了。

4. He should stop wearing that silly earring.

4.他应该停止戴那个难看的耳环。

5. He doesn"t seem to have many friends.

5.他看上去没有很多朋友。

2b 部分翻译Listen again What are Kathy"s and Molly"s reasons? Number their reasons in the correct order.

再听一遍。凯西和莫利的理由是什么?把他们的理由按正确的顺序标号。

_____It looks cool.

看起来很酷。

_____Young people need to sleep.

年轻人需要睡眠。

_____He needs to spend time with friends.

他需要和朋友们共度时光。

_____He needs time to do homework.

他需要时间写作业。

_____It doesn"t look clean

它看起来不是很干净。

2c 部分翻译Make a list of things teenagers should and should not be allowed to do. Discuss your list with your partner.

列出青少年应该和不应该被允许做的事情。和你的搭档讨论你的列表。

A: Do you think teenagers should... ?

A:你认为青少年应该……?

B:Yes,I.../No,I...

B:是的,我……/不,我……

2d 部分翻译Role-play the conversation.

角色表演对话。

Sandy: I"m really excited about seeing the famous paintings by Picasso.

桑迪:要去看毕加索的著名绘画作品,我真的很激动。

Wu Lan:Me, too! I"m glad Mr. Smith chose the art museum for our school trip this year.

吴兰:我也是!我很高兴史密斯先生为今年的校外旅行选择了美术博物馆。

Sandy:I"m going to bring my new camera to take lots of photos!

桑迪:我要带上我的新照相机,照好多好多照片!

Wu Lan: Oh, no. Mr. Smith says we must not take photos. It"s not allowed in the museum.

吴兰:哦,不行。史密斯先生说我们不可以照相。博物馆不允许。

Sandy:That"s too bad! Do you think we may be allowed to take photos if we don"t use a flash?

桑迪:太糟糕了!你说,如果我们不用闪光灯,会不会允许(我们)照相啊?

Wu Lan: Hmm... I think they just want to protect the paintings. So if you don"t use a flash,then it may be OK.

吴兰:嗯……我觉得他们只是想保护那些绘画作品。如果不用闪光灯的话,那也许可以。

Sandy:Yeah. I think we should be allowed to do that. I"ll bring my camera anyway.

桑迪:耶。我也觉得应该允许。不管怎样,我还是把相机带上吧。

九年级英语上册第七单元翻译篇2

3a 部分翻译Read the poem aloud and discuss what the title means with your partner.

大声读这首诗,并和你的搭档讨论标题的意思。

Mom Knows Best

妈妈最了解

When I was a tiny baby crying all night, my mom sang to me and stayed by my side.

当我是个小宝宝整夜哭闹的时候,妈妈依偎在我身旁,唱歌送我入梦乡,

When I was tired and hungry,she gave me food and warm arms to sleep in.

在我累了饿了的时候,妈妈给我食物,那温暖的臂膀就是我的床。

When I was two running through the field,she made sure I was safe and kept me from danger.

两岁时当我奔跑在田野上,她确保我的安全,让我远离危险。

When I fell and hurt myself, she gave me a hug and lifted me up.

在我摔倒受伤的时候,她给我拥抱,扶我站好。

When I was seven coughing badly, she said no ice-cream for me.

七岁的我剧烈咳嗽,她说我不适合吃冰淇淋。

But I talked back loudly,"I should be allowed to eat somev Give it to me now!"

我却大声反驳:你必须同意,我就要定了!

When I was nine watching scary movies,she said it"d give me awful dreams.

九岁时我看恐怖电影,她说:这种电影会将噩梦给你带来。

But I shouted back angrily,"I should be allowed to watch it! I"m not a baby!"

我却愤怒地咆哮:我就该看这样的电影,别拿我当小孩!

When I was a teen going out with friends, she said,"Please be back by ten! "

青少年的我开始和朋友们外出闲逛了,她叮咛道:十点以前一定要回来!

But I talked back again—"I should not be told what to do! I"m seventeen now!"

我又顶嘴:我都17岁了,不需要你告诉我什么该不该!

Now I"m an adult,thinking back to those times.

现在我长大了,回想当初的时光,

I coughed for days after eating that ice-cream

吃了冰淇淋让我咳嗽不止

And had scary dreams after watching that film.

看了恐怖电影让我噩梦连连。

I was late for school from staying out past ten.

上学迟到只因10点还在外游荡。

I regret talking back,not listening to Mom.

我真的后悔呀。后悔不该顶嘴,后悔没有听从妈妈的忠告。

Mom knows best, and for me she wanted only the best!

妈妈最了解(孩子),她只是想怎样对我最好!

3b 部分翻译Read the poem again and answer the questions.

再读一遍这首诗,回答问题。

1. What did the mom do when the writer was a baby and a small child?

1.当作者是婴儿和小孩的时候,妈妈做了什么?

2. Why do you think the writer talked back to his mom when he was seven and nine years old?

2.你认为为什么当作者七岁和九岁的时候顶嘴?

3. How did the writer feel when he was a teenager and his mom said "Please be back by ten"?

3.当作者青少年的时候,他的妈妈说“请十点以前回来”,他是什么感受?

4. After reading the xvhole poem, how do you think the writer feels about his mom?

4.当读完整首诗的时候,你认为作者觉得他的妈妈怎么样?

3c 部分翻译Think about a time you did something even though your mom or dad told you not to do it.Share your story with your partner.

想想一段时间里你做的某事,即使你的爸爸或妈妈告诉你不要做它。和你的搭档分享你的故事。

九年级英语上册第七单元翻译篇3

sectionB

1a 部分翻译Read the questions. How often do you do these things? Write A for always, U for usually,S for sometimes and N for never. Then talk with a partner about other things you do.

读问题。你多久做一次这些事情?写A表示总是,U表示通常,S表示有时,N表示从不。然后和一个搭档讨论关于你做的其他事情。

Do you ever...

你曾……

1. get to class late?

1.上课迟到?

2. study with friends?

2.和朋友们一起学习?

3. firush a test early?

3.提早完成考试?

4. worry about failing a test?

4.担心考试不及格?

1b 部分翻译Talk about your answers in 1a.

谈论1a中你的答案。

A:Do you ever get to class late?

A:你曾上课迟到过吗?

B:Yes,I sometimes get to class late.

B:是的,我有时候上课迟到。

1c 部分翻译Listen and circle the things in 1a that Peter talks about.

听录音,圈出1a中彼得谈到的事情。

1d 部分翻译Listen again Match these sentence parts.

再听一遍。将这些句子的部分连起来。

1. Peter is going to...

1.彼得将去……

2. He isn"t allowed to...

2.他不被允许……

3. Peter wasn"t allowed to...

3.彼得不被允许……

4. He could...

4.他能……

5. He should be allowed to...

5.他应该被允许……

a. take the test.

a.参加考试。

b. pass the test.

b.通过考试。

c. fail a math test.

c.数学考试不及格。

d. take the test later.

d.之后参加考试。

e. get to class late.

e.上课迟到。

1e 部分翻译Read the statements. Then discuss them with your group.

读这些陈述。然后和你的组员讨论它们。

1. Peter should be allowed to take the test later.

1.彼得应该之后被允许参加考试。

2. Students need strict rules.

2.学生们需要严格的规则。

3. Parents should not be too strict with teenagers.

3.父母不应该对青少年太严厉。

A:I think Peter should...

A:我认为彼得应该……

B:I don"t agree.

B:我不同意。

C:I think...

C:我认为……

九年级英语上册第七单元翻译篇4

2a 部分翻译Discuss the questions in your groups.

在你们的小组里讨论这些问题。

Are you allowed to make your own decisions at home? What kinds of decisions?

在家你们被允许自己做决定吗?什么类型的决定?

2b 部分翻译First,look at the title of the passage. Answer "yes" or "no". Find out how many in your group agree with you. Then read the passage. Does your answer change?

首先,看文章的标题。回答“是”或“否”。找出你的组里有多少人同意你的观点。然后读文章。你的回答改变了吗?

LEARNING ACTIVELY

When you learn any new language,actively use it in new sentences of your own.

当你学习任何新的语言时,在你自己的新句子中主动地使用它。

Should I Be Allowed to Make My Own Decisions?

能允许我自己做决定吗?

Many teenagers have hobbies. But sometimes these can get in the way of their schoolwork,and parents might worry about their success at school. Teenagers often think they should be allowed to practice their hobbies as much as they want. Do you agree?

很多青少年都有自己的业余爱好。但有时候,这些业余爱好会阻碍他们的学业,父母可能会担心他们在校的学习成绩。孩子们都希望尽可能多些机会实践自己的爱好。你同意吗?

Liu Yu, a fifteen-year-old boy from Shandong,is a running star. He is on his school team and has always wanted to be a professional runner when he grows up. However, his parents won"t allow him to train so much. "Of course we want to see him achieve his dreams,"says Mr. Liu. "And we know how much he loves running. My wife and I have supported every one of his races. We have nothing against running! But we think our son needs to think about other possible jobs. He"s getting older now, so he needs to think about what will happen if he doesn"t end up as a professional runner. "

刘宇是来自山东省的一位15岁的男孩,他是一个赛跑运动明星。他是学校校队的队员,希望长大以后能成为职业跑步运动员。可是他的父母不愿意让他花太多时间去训练。“我们当然希望看到他实现自己的梦想,”刘先生说。“我们也知道他多么喜欢跑步。我妻子和我也曾经支持他的每一次比赛。我们不反对跑步,但是我们觉得儿子必须要考虑其他可能的工作。他现在长大了,他一定要考虑好,万一成不了职业运动员怎么办?”

Liu Yu doesn"t really agree. "Well, I think I should be allowed to decide for myself," he says. "My parents have always taught me how important it is to work hard at school and enter university. I understand this, but I"m serious about running. It"s the only thing I"ve ever wanted to do. "

刘宇却不认同他们的想法。“我觉得应该允许我自己做决定,”他说。“我父母总是教育我在学校努力学习、上大学是多么多么重要。我能理解这一点,但是对于跑步,我也是很严肃对待的。这是唯一我特别想做的事情。”

His parents believe that Liu Yu should study hard in the evenings so they don"t allow him to practice running at night. "Maybe he thinks it"s too strict or unfair,"says Mrs. Liu. "But we think we"re doing the right thing. He needs to spend more time on his homework because it is difficult to become a professional sports star."

刘宇的父母认为刘宇晚上应该用功学习,因此,他们不同意他晚上出去练习跑步。“也许他会认为我们太过严格或者不公平。”刘先生说。“但我们认为我们这么做是对的。成为一个职业运动明星是很难的,所以他必须在自己的功课上多花点时间。”

But Liu Yu still disagrees. "I know my parents care about me. They always talk about what will happen if I don"t succeed. But I will! I"m a quick runner! I think I should be allowed to make this choice myself. Only then willI have a chance to achieve my dream. "

但刘宇还是不同意。“我知道我父母关心我。他们总是说如果不成功怎么办。可我一定会成功!我跑得很快!我觉得应该允许我自己做决定。只有这样我才有机会实现自己的梦想。”

2c 部分翻译Read the passage again and answer the questions.

再读一遍文章,回答问题。

1. What is Liu Yu"s hobby?

1.刘宇的爱好是什么?

2. What does Liu Yu want to be when he grows up?

2.刘宇长大后想成为什么?

3. Why do Liu Yu"s parents not allow Liu Yu to practice his hobby at night?

3.为什么刘宇的父母不允许刘宇在晚上练习他的爱好?

4. Do you think Liu Yu should be allowed to practice his hobby as much as he wantsf? Why or why not?

4.你认为刘宇应该被允许尽可能多地练习他的爱好吗?为什么或为什么不?

2d 部分翻译Look in the passage for the words in bold. Then use them to complete sentences of your own.

看文章中的黑体词。然后用它们完成你自己的句子。

1. My parents worry about_____.

1.我的父母担心_____。

2. My parents have always taught me how important it is to_____.

2.我的父母总是教我_____有多么重要。

3. I am serious about_____.

3.我对_____是认真的。

4. I think it is unfair_____.

4.我认为_____是不公平的。

5. I have always wanted to be_____.

5.我总是想成为_____。

6. My parents have nothing against_____.

6.我的父母没理由反对_____。

7. I need to think about what will happen if_____.

7.我需要考虑如果_____,会发生什么。

8. I need to spend more time on_____.

8.我需要在_____上花费更多的时间。

2e 部分翻译Discuss the questions with a partner. Use the information in the passage to support your opinion.

和搭档讨论这些问题。用文中的信息支持你的看法。

What is your dream job? Do your parents support your dream?

你梦想的工作是什么?你的父母支持你的梦想吗?

本文来源:http://www.scabjd.com/yingyu/217514/

为您推荐

关于《春怨》的全诗翻译赏析【九篇】

赏析,是一个汉语词汇,拼音是shǎngxī,意思是欣赏并分析(诗文等),通过鉴赏与分析得出理性的认识,既受到艺术作品的形象、内容的制约,又根据自己的思想感情、生活经验、艺术观点和艺术兴趣对形象加以补充和完善。以下是小编整理的关于《春怨》的全诗翻译赏析【九篇】,欢迎阅读与收藏。

2023-11-29 23:49:39  

刘禹锡《金陵五题》翻译赏析汇编5篇

下面是小编精心整理的刘禹锡《金陵五题》翻译赏析汇编5篇,仅供参考,大家一起来看看吧。

2023-11-29 23:49:32  

翻译实习总结(合集十篇)

报告虽不需批复,却是下级机关以此取得上级机关的支持指导的桥梁;同时上级机关也能通过报告获得信息,了解下情,报告成为上级机关决策指导和协调工作的依据。以下是小编为大家收集的翻译实习总结(合集十篇),仅供参考,欢迎大家阅读。

2023-11-29 23:49:26  

战国策燕策翻译及原文(合集四篇)

三顾茅庐又名三顾草庐,典出《三国志·蜀志·诸葛亮传》东汉末年,汉朝宗亲左将军刘备三顾茅庐拜访诸葛亮,他们的谈话内容即《隆中对》。下面是小编为大家整理的战国策燕策翻译及原文(合集四篇),欢迎大家借鉴与参考,希望对大家有所帮助。

2023-11-29 23:49:17  

又为活板翻译文言文范文(通用7篇)

古代汉语是与现代汉语相对而言的,它指的是“五四“运动以前汉民族所使用的语言。现今文言文是中国古代的一种书面语言组成的文章,主要包括以先秦时期的口语为基础而形成的书面语言。以下是小编收集整理的又为活板翻译文言文范文(通用7篇),仅供参考,希望能够帮助到大家。

2023-11-29 23:49:12