【www.scabjd.com--翻译】
英语资源网权威发布抓狂的15种英语表达,比angry地道多了!,更多抓狂的15种英语表达,比angry地道多了!相关信息请访问
英语资源网。
【导语】你有没有遇到过令自己无比抓狂的事情或者人,如何在你生气沮丧的时候准确表达自己的状态,避免误伤呢?快来学学下面这15个表达吧。以下内容由整理发布,欢迎阅读参考!更多相关讯息请关注!
go bananas:发疯
I"ll go bananas if you ask me that questionone more time.
你如果再问这一个问题,那我就要疯了
go nuts:抓狂
We"ve got so many complaints today. I thinkI"ll go nuts.
今天居然这么多人投诉,我觉得我快疯了
lose it:情绪失控
When Erica asked Tim to leave, he just lostit and started shouting at her.
艾丽卡让蒂姆离开时,蒂姆情绪失控,冲着她大喊大叫。
go mental:发神经
Have you gone mental? Why do you keeparguing with the boss? You"ll get fired.
你发神经了吗?你竟然跟老板争执?你会被炒鱿鱼的。
freak out:十分不安
Mum, don"t freak out! I"ve just crashed thecar.
妈,别那么紧张,我只是撞了车。
go bonkers:精神崩溃
When I was told to wait for another hour, Ijust went absolutely bonkers.
知道还要再等一小时,我真要崩溃了。
go berserk:变得狂躁
The crowd went berserk when they were toldthat all the flights had been cancelled.
他们知道航班取消之后,变得狂躁起来。
blow one"s top:大发脾气
I think he"ll blow his top when you givehim the news.
你告诉他这个消息,他一定大发脾气。
fly off the handle:勃然大怒
My dad flies off the handle anytime someonementions politics.
一有人说政治,父亲就大怒
hit the ceiling/roof:大发雷霆
I can"t be late. My parents will hit theroof.
我不敢迟到,不然我父母会发飙的。
go ballistic:狂怒
My new neighbors throw parties every night.It just makes me go ballistic.
新邻居夜夜开派对,我要疯了。
go off the deep end:大发脾气
I"ll go off the deep end if I get fired becauseof someone else"s mistake.
要是由于他人失误让我丢了饭碗,我会暴怒的。
blow up:生气
When I saw the look on Helen"s face, I justknew she"d blow up.
一看到海伦的脸色,我就知道她生气了。
pop one"s cork:发怒
I have something to tell you. Please, don"t pop your cork.
有些事我得告诉你,你千万别生气。
go ape:发狂
Susie will go ape if she ever hears aboutit.
苏西听到这个消息,一定会受不了的。
呼~~下次终于不用反反复复地angry了,发脾气也能切换多种花样,你学会了吗?抓狂后,天气也终于放晴了,一起吃个零食犒劳下自己吧~
本文来源:http://www.scabjd.com/yingyu/95429/